IntuitiveDietitianBrussels is the website of Kirsten Nagle-Canton. I’m an independent dietitian based in Brussels, Belgium. Keeping your personal information safe is very important to me and I’m committed to complying with privacy and data protection laws and being transparent about what I’m doing.
1. What information I collect, use and why
The standard set of personal data that I might collect from you is the information you provide me with in any form of written or oral communication. This is referred to as “personal information”.
Your decision to provide personal information to me is mostly voluntary. However, in order to invoice you for services rendered I must ask you to provide certain personal information (such as your name, address and ID, if you have one). If I am the one purchasing goods or services from you for professional purposes, this will also include payment information.
2. Who has access to your personal information
I am the only person with access to your personal information. All information is strictly used for the intended purposes only, all related to the services I provide to you or the services or goods you provide to me. I do not sell your personal information or pass it on to other organisations or individuals unless required by law or with your specific permission.
3. With whom I share your information
I am the person responsible for dealing with your personal information. Should I need to share any of your texts with a colleague for professional purposes, this colleague will not receive any of your personal information.
For administrative purposes, other parties may have access to your personal data, for example, my website and email hosting services. In these situations I ensure that the personal information they handle for me is properly protected and treated in accordance with the requirements of data protection legislation.
4. Integrity of personal information
I take the appropriate legal, organisational, physical and technical measures to protect personal information. I store your information securely on my password-protected computer system.
6. Data retention
7. Your data protection rights
· If you are concerned or have questions about your personal information, you have the right to be informed about the type of personal information I collect about you and why and who I share it with. To obtain a copy of the personal information I collect about you, please submit a request to me and include a proof of your identity (i.e. copy of your ID card).
· You can request a rectification of the incorrect personal information I hold about you. The rectification will be carried out free of charge.
· You can request the deletion or erasure of the incomplete or irrelevant Personal information I hold about you.
· You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
· I am always striving to maintain a high data protection standard. If you are ever dissatisfied with the way I process your personal information, please contact me so we can resolve the issue. Should we not be able to solve the problem, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
For the exercise of any of the above rights as well as for any questions you might have about the processing of your personal information please contact me at email@example.com.
When you visit the website intuitivedietitianbrussels.com, I may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies (small text files stored in your browser). I do not use this information to draw conclusions about the individuals visiting my website. I only use it to find out how many visitors come to my site and how they use it.
If you do not want me to track your visits to my website, you can use your browser settings to opt out of cookies.
9. Controller and data protection officer
Controller and data protection officer for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Rue Saint Lambert 100